Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: A New Beginning

Hey, all!
I'm back with you today afor LDRS Creative and I'm so happy to share yet another easy and fun card with the Summer release!


I have to say, when a release comes together as easily as this one, it is a shame not to own it all! So, of course, in this spirit, I'm showing you how to combine the new HeatwaveA New BeginningSunburst Rectangle and You Are My Sunshine sets altogether.

I first started with a regular white A2 cardbase, onto which I glued a diecut panel made from a really fun patterned sheet (from the ou Are My Sunshine paperpack!) and the Sunburst Rectangle die set. Next, I inked all my images with my favourite Raven Hybrid ink (because it works both with watercolours and alcohol markers, yay!), coloured them, and fussy cut with some sharp scissors. I really wanted to stamp multiple leaves from the A New Beginning stamp set so they would act as a frame for the lovely Heatwave gal. Once that was done, I popped everything with foam tabs, added the sentiment onto a piece of scrap paper, and voilà! Nothing complicated when things are made to fit perfectly ;-)

 

Oh and make sure to take a look at the LDRS Creative Instagram page where lots of inspiration await you, including some fabulous sneak peeks and InstaStories, aka Behind The Scenes!

Aucun commentaire