Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Girls just wanna have SUN!

Hello, all!

This card right here is how I'm feeling, as this post will go live while I'm at the beach, enjoying a little vacation with friends and family! But that doesn't mean I am forgetting you, or not getting crafty, eheh!


Here's my card for The Greeting Farm today featuring the awesome Beach Bums clear set (and its coordinating die set!)  I really like how a simple inked background can give a fun and whimsical look to our Beach Girl. The accessory elements are also a must to stamp and ink, because they complete her perfectly. Or at least, me (remember, vacation!), ahah!


Here are the Copic markers I used after stamping all the elements from the Beach Bums set with some very light ink, to create a no-line colouring look:
Skin (E000-00-21-11-13-04, RV42)
Hair (E44-47-49)
Bikini (YG21-23-25)
Chips (Y17, YR16-18)


Thank you so much and make sure to come back tomorrow for more inspiration!

Aucun commentaire