Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Surprise!

Hello everyone!
I'm back with you today for LDRS Creative to share some fun, quick and simple cardmaking project mixing two stamp sets. Can you guess which ones?
If you have said Monster Mash and Just Because, you are right! I saw this bright yellow-green card the other day and wanted to scraplift it, so here I am, with my favourite line of all!
I first stamped the little critters with Raven hybrid ink and coloured them with alcohol markers, then diecut the whole piece with the largest oval from the Woodland Foliage Frames die set.
I placed the diecut onto some vellum and cut a larger piece with scissors, very freely. The goal here is to place something between the critters and the bright yellow-green panel, without taking out the focal point too much. 
I did the same thing with a little piece of white cardstock that I used to stamp the fun sentiment (such a gorgeous font!) from the 
Monster Mash stamp set. I added foam tape to all the pieces and glued them to a 5 1/2" square cardbase, with a few sequins and paint splatter.
I really like how easy it is to mix and match stamps from the LDRS Creative store, it's how you get more out of your sets! 
And here is the final look of it. See, nothing complicated; only fun and quick!
I hope you liked it and make sure to watch the 1min video with this card on our Instagram page!

Aucun commentaire