Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release Day 3, S'mores Fun!

Hey, all!

We are already at Day 3 of the May release for The Greeting Farm! Which set do you prefer so far? But before deciding, you might want to check out the new S'mores Fun stamp set that is just ADORABLE!  


When my camping friends and I saw this, we all went crazy! There are so many possibilities when playing with it. On today's project, I used some good old patterned papers that were die cut with stitched and scalloped dies. This is a good tip to save time when you don't want to do any cutting with measurements. I stamped and coloured with Copic markers various images from the set, then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. Another time saver! I stacked everything together on an A2 cardbase, added an Hello die-cut and sentiment, then that was it!


Remember that all goodies will be available in store on the 15th :-)

Aucun commentaire