Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release Day 1, Beach Bums!

Good morning everyone!

Today marks the first day of our new release at The Greeting Farm, yay! I was so happy when I saw this first set called Beach Bums, as it clearly calls for VACATION and RELAXING TIME! Which I desperately need, ahah!


So to create my card, I simply took a regular A2 white cardbase, onto which I added an inked starbust coverplate die-cut (from SugarPea Designs) and a vellum circle, to create a smooth sunshine scene for my two little characters that were both stamped and coloured with Copic markers, then fussy cut. Save yourself some time and get the coordinating dies, you guys! Then, I stamped one of the cute little sentiments onto a piece of white cardstock, popped it on the cardbase with foam tape, and voilà!


Now, we will have lots of inspiration in the upcoming days, so make sure to come back and have a look! Plus, the new release hit the TGF store on the 15th; mark your calendars :-D

1 commentaire

Beatrice a dit...

love the sunburst background of the beach bums!!