Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Fairy Garden!

Hello, all!
I'm back to share a very quick clean and simple project using the fantastic Fairy Garden stamp set by The Greeting Farm! I think I am talking for everyone when I say that the clear sets in store are SO awesome! Did you see that little fairy house released not long ago? It is the perfect complement to the Fairy Happy planner set!
To create this project, I first started with a regular A2 cardbase made of white cardstock. Then, I die-cut one stitched rectangle in black cardstock and one sheet of patterned paper with a scalloped rectangle.
After that came the fun part. I stamped the Fairy Garden stamp and the mini Fairy three times with black ink on my favourite colouring cardstock and coloured it with Copic markers. Once that was done, I cut everything with the coordinating die set, Fairy Garden- Fairy Die Cuts. It's quick and easy, plus it saves you from fussy cutting! After that, I popped everything with foam tape, stacked it onto the cardbase, and voilà!
I hope you liked this simple project, because it can be given to a special someone for any occasion :-D

Aucun commentaire