Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: I'll be there for you

Hello, all!
I'm back with you today for some very Clean and Simple inspiration at LDRS Creative! You will not believe how quickly this project can be done once you have the Huggable stamp set from our latest release. And this is no April Fools joke ;-)


I first started by creating a regular A2 cardbase with some sturdy white cardstock by cutting it at 4¼"x11", then I folded it in two from the top, giving us the 4¼"x5½" that we are used to. Then, I stamped the lovely gal from the Huggable stamp set onto my favourite colouring cardstock (cut at 4"x5¼") in the bottom left corner, so that I could color it up with alcohol markers, but she would look stunning with pencils or watercolors! Once that was done, I stamped a sentiment and a pair of hearts again from the same stamp set and added foam tape behind the panel, in order to stack it onto the cardbase. And that was that!


Did I say how easy it was to put it together or what? And you could definitely do the same with our other new stamps sets that just arrived in stock! And I was told there are some great sneak peeks onto the LDRS Creative Instagram page, so make sure to follow it for more inspiration from the design team!
Have a wonderful Easter, everyone! xxx


Aucun commentaire