Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New release day 3, This Week!


Hello, hello!

This is finally day 3 of the very first release at The Greeting Farm! And all you planner lovers will be delighted with this very cute set called This Week!



Now, you may not know it, but my planner is a mess and I can't make anything beautiful out of it, with all the scribbled notes that I add every day. Instead, I decided to use the utterly cute lines of mini-monsters on a card. Why, yes, they fit everywhere!

And since my eyes are nowhere near straight, I used my mini MISTI tool to position the stamps everytime on my Cryogen White cardstock, in order to colour them with Copic markers. And once that was done, I die-cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die from Lawn Fawn, matted it with some black cardstock and added them onto a kraft cardbase that is 4¼"x5½". I completed the look with some white Nuvo Drops (my precioussssss).



Now remember, two things: the release will be available on the 15th AND there will be a BLOG HOP, where one lucky commenter will win the ENTIRE release!

Aucun commentaire