Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Merry Christmas with a touch of blue!


Hello, all!
I'm back with you today for LDRS Creative to share a project about non-traditional hues! Since we're right back after the holidays, it is still accepted to share Christmas projects, right? I thought since I'm always a last-minuter, maybe I should start working ahead... for next Christmas! Who's with me? ;-)

So on today's card, you'll see that I went all sides, using different releases into one cute project! As many know, I'm a die-hard colourist, so there was no way I'd pass the opportunity to colour up the lovely Thermal Weather image from the Saturated Canary line that's one sale right now. I then die-cut her using the super versatile Fancy Squares & Little Things Die Set so that I could add her to my cardbase, which was done in a 5½" square of navy cardstock to match the cold tones of the wonderful Winter Land - 6x6 Paper Pack.

I really wanted a clustered look on my card, so I made sure to create lots of layers and to add a few die-cuts made with the word dies Merry and Christmas. And to make sure that my image would pop from the background, I added a few corners made with the Regal Frame Die Set again in the navy cardstock. It's those little details that bring the eye right in the center ;-) I completed the project with a few embellishments and that was that!

Like the "making ahead for Xmas 2018" concept? Be back soon on the blog for some more inspiration, as the design team has LOTS to show you :-)
Until then!

Aucun commentaire