Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: A simple card ready in two shakes for Christmas!

Hi guys!

I'm slowly catching up on everything crafty this week, since my internship is now OVER! I promise I will be back on Instagram and doing videos for you all :-) Well, that goes to say, in between preps for CHA, right?! 

But anyway, I really wanted to stop by and show you this quick and easy card I created last week-end while getting crafty with my bestie, using the amazing Funky Wreath – Christmas stamp set for the Anything Goes challenge at SugarPea Designs


Here is the Mix it Up Challenge!



To play along, make a project using just the inspiration, or just the sketch or Mix it Up and use both! It is totally up to you! And you can win $50 to the SugarPea Designs store, woot woot!
So for the card, I simply cut a 4¼"x11" piece of white 110 lbs that I folded in two to get a regular card, and another piece of 4¼"x5½" of the same cardstock to work some Distress inks on. I knew I wanted a non-traditional look, and the mix of teal, blue jeans and purple really brought that up. I stamped the Funky Wreath right in the middle with some Archival Black ink on it when everything was dry, then cut a white panel with a circle "window" to see through it while popped with foam tabs. I heat embossed a gold sentiment on black cardstock, fussy-cut some ornaments, and voilà! 
I hope you like this look as much as I do, because I have several panels of the same combo that will be put to good use soon enough ;-)

Aucun commentaire