Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: 12 Days of Christmas!

Hello, all!
I'm back with you today to share an elegant card using some favourite products of mine at LDRS Creative!

Can you believe that I'm so in love with the Winter Land collection, I'm almost out of it?! Why, yes, it's a real problem, I know! So on today's card, everything you see is made from scraps of the same paperpack. It's so fun to reuse all the tids and bits, where even the larger panels can be used when covered by other elements.
And I did mix some old and new products from the store, as in the gorgeous image Oh, Deer from the Dollhouse line, the Peaceful Dove Edge and the Holly Wreath Circle Die Set. Can you guess which are on sale?! Oh and if you are looking for that gorgeous sentiment, it's an exclusive kit that was sold by LDRS Creative especially on HSN, among others, hint hint ;-) 
See how I doubled the Peaceful Dove Edge here? This is a tip learned from the best cardmakers around the world. Whenever you feel like your pattern paper is too busy for the die-cut you want to put it onto, just double it with some neutral cardstock and it will automatically make it pop!
Oh and I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait to see what is coming up next during the 12 Days of Christmas right there on the blog! So make sure to come back tomorrow for Day 7 :-)

Aucun commentaire