Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative and I Am Roses: Our world is full of splendor


Hi everyone, welcome back to another inspiration post for LDRS Creative and I Am Roses!

I'm so excited to share once again another project with fun tips that I learned here and there. Today's project is very different from my latest ones, because I was truly feeling about putting on lots of layers and embellishments on my card. But want to know a secret? It's still really simple to realize this card, no matter what! It just looks complicated :-P
So first, I'm going to share with you one of the biggest hacks in cardmaking regarding dimension; it's always about the eye and the angle! When you look at this card, you may think "wow, she put lots of foam tape on there". Well, no! In fact, after colouring my All Dressed Up "Time to sparkle" image and die-cutting her with the smallest die from the Regal Frame Die Set, all I had to do was cut a few squares of pattern papers and place them on my cardbase. But back to my first tip, shall we? As you can see, the Majestic Frame was die-cut in white cardstock to pop onto the Eleganza - 6x6 Paper Pack and I only tapped down the middle section of it, so that the flourishes could stir up and give the illusion of dimension. 
Another tip that I can share with you when creating something as "heavy-looking" as this is to try to leave some white space, but not too much. To create the perfect balance, I decided to stamp the sentiment from the Magnolia Splendor set right onto the Regal Frame die-cut that features the focal point, so that they're not completely apart. 

I added a few flowers from I Am Roses on the right side of the same sentiment, and that was it! 
See, nothing complicated! I hope you'll try it too and make sure to show us on the Facebook group where LOTS is happening (hint, hint: giveaways and HSN previews!)

Products from I Am Roses: