Présenté par Blogger.

I Am Roses: Everything Stops for Walkies

Hello everyone!

I'm quickly sharing this card I did for I Am Roses today on my blog. It features TONS of flowers that are available for all your seasonal projects, just in time for our ANYTHING GOES monthly challenge!

*Contest Details/Rules:
Contest runs May 15th - June 8th (Ends 11:55PM PST)
Theme: "Anything Goes"
Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
One project submission per participant
One winner will be chosen
Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “May IAR Challenge”
Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th

Here is the breakdown of the Prizes up for grabs:

WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher

I also used some dies from LDRS Creative, a stamp set called Everything for Walkies from the All Dressed Up line and gorgeous pattern papers from Pink Paislee.



Aucun commentaire