Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Unique as you can be

Hello everyone!
Since it was National Women's Day not so long ago, I thought I'd create a more embellished card with some of the new dies from the Creative Basics line at LDRS Creative.
Can you guess which are on my card? Here's a hint: some amazing tabs were done at the top of the card with the FanTABulous die set
Then, I "separated" the layers with the main item from the Allifair Build-A-Card Die Set (a REAL must-have!).
I paired them with the adorable Pattern Love stamp from the Saturated Canary line, that was stamped, coloured with markers and then die-cut with the Basic Pierced Ovals die set
The stitches from the Basic Pierced Oval is just the perfect touch!
See how the layers pop, thanks to that Allifair die-cut?
Make sure to give this Build-A-Card concept a try; it's sooooo fun! And I promise a few videos using them in the next weeks ;-)

I used the super cute S3S10, R19, R21 flowers from I Am Roses and a few leaves as well. Oh and can you spot some acrylic words right in the middle? They're from Lime Citron and I just love them to pieces. I just had to add a few Nuvo Drops from Tonic Studios, too.

Make sure to restock for Spring with the discount codes available right now (in the IAR newsletter!) and be on the look out for the new challenge there that is going up next week! 

Aucun commentaire