Présenté par Blogger.

La-La Land Crafts: Tutorial Thursday with Molli's hair


Hi guys!

I'm here today for another Tutorial Thursday with La-La Land Crafts and this time, I thought I'd demystify  how to colour Molli's hair. Of course, my method is not the only one around, but you'll get to see a few combos you may like!

On the first one, I used a red hair combo with Copic markers on the new Birthday Gift Molli.
I basically colour from dark to light, so the first layer was done with E18...


Then adding some strikes of E15...


And finishing with E13...


The trick to these fabulous hair styles is to do a few layers! Here's the second one...


And the final result with clothing...


... that you've seen on this card!


For my blond hair combo, also with Copic markers, I used Molli with Coffee.
Again, starting from dark to light, I used E55...


Then, E53...


Finishing with E51, but making sure I leave white strikes, as it's the "4th colour" for highlights and shine.


Another layer...E55 really does a great job when layered!


And the final result :)


While I don't have a step-by-step for the brunettes, I think you will recognize my all-time favourite combo, E44-47-49, with Copic markers on this Genie Marci (part of the Club La-La Land Crafts!)



That's it for today, I hope you will give them a try! :)

Aucun commentaire