Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Emmy Lou in Black & White!

Good morning everyone!
Stephanie with you today :-) How are you liking the CHA peeks so far? Are your wallets screaming like mine? I just can't get enough of all these amazing new products! Seriously, new papers, dies, stamps, and more, wow!
But let's get back to today's card featuring the cutie patootie Emmy Lou from the Candibean line. I stamped her with pale ink to get a no-line colouring look and then die-cut it with the Fancy Squares & Little Things Die Set from the Creative Basics. I added another layer of die-cut and placed them both on an embossed panel (done with the Picnic Quilt Embossing Folders) on top of my cardbase.

Here's another view to show you the dimension of the die-cuts.
I hope you like this black and white effect!

Aucun commentaire