Présenté par Blogger.

My cards published so far : Making Cards Magazine!

Good morning guys!

Since I have some free time on my hands during Spring Break (free time....huh?!), I thought I'd do a little wrap-up of my work that's been published so far! So, let's start with the Making Cards magazine....it's been such a HUGE opportunity for me, and I can't thank enough Sandie and her amazing team! Each edition offered monthly is jampacked with tutorials, free papers, articles on trends and such. If you're not a subscriber yet, please do so right NOW! And since I've finally put my hands on a paper copy, I can brag all about it, eheh!

I was first published in the December edition under the Handpicked section with two stamps sets from Kraftin' Kimmie.





Then came the January edition, with LOTS of winter fun stuff by LDRS Creative! I even made the cover with my colouring, woot woot!







And in the February edition, we kept going on with the winter theme featuring Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and  LDRS Creative








I also had a new home theme that was requested by the readers using LDRS CreativeAvery EllePaper Smooches, Spellbinders and La-La Land Crafts products!






I can't wait to show you what's coming up with Making Cards!

Aucun commentaire