Présenté par Blogger.

Making Cards : the December issue is out and I'm IN it!

Oooooh yes! My first time being published on my own!!


The December edition of Making Cards contains over 65 detailed card projects including a snow colouring tutorial, working with Fimo liquid to create superb embellishments,  the ‘zoom’ technique, snow globe cards and much much more!

You will get to see up to 5 cards from me in there, featuring LDRS Creative and Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!!!



In addition to these great projects, the shopping and prizes pages and the interviews etc we are thrilled to have teamed up with Hunkydory to include craft papers featuring wonderful illustrations from their Traditional Christmas Collection, the versatility of which are demonstrated in a collection of stunning Christmas cards!



As soon as I put my hands on a copy, I will show you what I've been working on!

Aucun commentaire