Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm : Love Peppermint

Good morning Farmers!!
I'm here with you today with a yummy card, or at least I hope you'll find her SWEET! Ahah, yes, I'm talking about the SSSC no.14 stamp called Love Peppermint. I know I've all told you about the SSSC subscription already, but it's such a fun time, receiving your three exclusive stamps in the mail!!
So, I basically stamped my image with a light ink, coloured it, stacked it on a couple of circle die-cuts, and then hop! onto a cardbase with a single layer of patterned paper. The rest is just adding a nice finishing touch with little gems and some baker's twine. Eaaaaasy peasy at the Farm, right? :-)

love peppermint_miss niceroad
Here are the Copic markers I used on Love Peppermint:
Skin (E000-00-21-11-13-04, R20)
Hair (E44-47-49)
Clothing and accessory (BG11-13-15-18-45, R81-83-85, C0-1-3-5, W5-7-9, B00-01-02, Y04-06-08)
And that's about it for today :)

Psssst! I am also entering this card for the Anything goes challenge at 7 Kids Challenge Blog :)


3 commentaires

chrilvian a dit...

oooh lovely
i really need to do no line coloring

Sandi a dit...

Wonderful coloring!!!
http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
Huggs
Sandi

Rosie a dit...

You know how much I love your cards and this one is so amazing! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com Hugs, Rosie