Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Parade and ornaments!

Hey guys!
I back with you today for LDRS Creative to share about something old and new coming together on the same project!
Yes, you read well, I decided to bring two things that I love dearly together, such as a fun stamp set and gorgeous ornament dies.
I really like to give my stamp sets a versatile twist, so Parade was the perfect choice to pair with the new Winter Land paperpad and ornament dies in the shop.
To create this card, I stamped the image onto white cardstock to colour it with Copic markers and then die-cut it with the largest shape from the Allifair Build-A-Card die set. This was a perfect piece, because I wanted the little girl to be like she was looking at the Grace and Peace ornament dies right in the corner of the card. I die-cut the filligree from the Winter Land paperpad, then created the cardbase with the same matching sheets.
Nothing fancy was necessary to complete the card, since I wanted the focus to be on both the image and the die-cuts. I added a few flowers and sequins here and there, and voilà!
Do you mix old and new items too, sometimes? Make sure to come and tell us on the LDRS Creative Facebook group, where lots is happening! Until then, xxx

1 commentaire

Marjorie DUMONTIER a dit...

This is a beautiful and sweet card !