Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs- Chunky Monkey

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share how easy it is to create a scene with the whimsical stamps at SugarPea Designs!

For today's card, I used only two products: the Chunky Monkey stamp set and the SugarCut – Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles. My cards are usually dimensional, so I figured why not go out of my comfort zone and create something completely flat?!

I first stamped twice the little monkey at the top right corner; once onto my favorite coloring cardstock, and another time onto some masking paper to create a mask, in order to stamp the branch from which the monkey is hanging. Oh, did you notice how long that branch is?! I simply didn't ink the end of it so that I could continue the lines with a black pen that was compatible with my coloring medium.  I also added a bunch of bananas and a couple of monkeys at the bottom of the scene. It's like we're in the forest, right?

Later on, I loosely handdrawn the tree so that the hanging monkey wouldn't just be "there", along with a deep blue summer sky and some grass flickers.

All I add to do after that was to die-cut my scene with the largest of the SugarCut – Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles and stamp a sentiment on it, adhere the whole panel on a sturdy cardbase and voilà!


I hope to have inspire you to try something new today, too :-)

Aucun commentaire