Some Odd Girl on a Boitatou : Boys are still boys!

(english version follows)  **2nd post**

Et toujours pour la commande spéciale d'une cliente de la page Facebook de 2 Girls/More Cards pour une carte masculine avec souhait, j'ai agencé une belle Boitatou kraft. J'espère que vous aimerez le résultat :)

...and for the same customer at 2 Girls/More Cards who wanted a boy-ish card, I made a Kraft Boitatou! Hope you like it! :)








Matériel utilisé/ Supplies used  : Kraft BoitatouSuper Tobie and Kite Flying Tobie stamps set from Some Odd Girl, Copics,  Authentique papers, Tim Holtz brads & metal embellishments, Prima & Studio Calico wood veneers, Black Soot Distress Ink, Washi Tape.

Merci du coup d'oeil! Thanks for stopping by :)

4 commentaires:

  1. Magnifiquement agencé!!De toute beauté!!

    RépondreEffacer
  2. TEEEEEEELLLLLLEEEEEEEMMMMMMMEEEENNNTTT
    CUUUUUTE!!

    RépondreEffacer
  3. LOVE IT!!! Everything about it is awesome! I'm so glad you joined the Some Odd Girl April Linky Party!!!

    RépondreEffacer
  4. This is such a Super cute creation! I love your coloring!! :)

    RépondreEffacer

Thanks for commenting, I REALLY appreciate it :)