Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Good friends are a gift! (+step by step tutorial)

Hey everyone!
I'm back for another great week of catch-ups and we will start at LDRS Creative to share a fabulous way to use both the new Stamping mask paper and Mini Winnie Boutique stamp set in store!
With Spring finally here, I am ready for strolls in the city and some shopping spree! So of course, when I saw the Mini Winnie Boutique stamp set, I knew I wanted to give it a colorful twist on a card. Here is how I made my project!
I first started by cutting a 4 1/4"x5 1/2" piece of coloring cardstock that would be covering a regular A2 cardbase in the end. I then stamped with Raven Ink (so that it would work both with alcohol markers and watercolors) Mini Winnie, the little shop and the gift twice; once at the bottom of the coloring cardstock, and another time on a sheet of Stamping Mask Paper. Make sure to stamp on the right side of the mask! You might find it useful to stamp at least four times the little shop if you are like me ;-)
Next, with a pair of sharp and precise scissors, cut out the stamped silhouettes on the Stamping Mask Paper, making sure you follow the black line closely, or else your mask won't be 100% effective, leaving white space where not wanted, etc. 
Next, we take the mask and apply it on top of the images previously stamped on the coloring cardstock. Make sure you line them up correcly, again to avoid leaving extra space when we will stamp over it. I love that the Stamping Mask Paper is so thick that you can easily hold it in place!
Now that the little shop, the pile of gifts and Winnie are masked, the fun begins; ink the shop on an acrylic block with Raven Ink and stamp twice on top of the silhouettes at the bottom of the panel.
Once the first level is done, move your masks delicately and place them onto the shop ones from the first level. That is why I created multiple masks for the little shop ;-)
Continue the same way, until your panel is almost completely covered. At that point, you are done! Remove carefully all masks.
All you need to do now is colour with your alcohol markers or pencils the gorgeous scene. TIP: If you notice that some parts weren't masked and created a wonky thing (see the middle-right part of my panel above), don't cry! Simply stamp a sentiment with watermark ink on a piece of cardstock, emboss it with white embossing powder, and place the new piece on top of that wonky area, covering it as if it was always meant to be there!
That finishes my quick and easy tutorial using the lovely  Mini Winnie Boutique stamp set.
I hope you will try it too and share it on our Facebook group or tag us on Instagram!

Aucun commentaire