Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New release day 2, Hogs!

Good morning everyone!

I'm back for day 2 of the very first release at The Greeting Farm, called HOGS!


I think they are the cutest ever! I couldn't choose which one to colour first, so I ended up using all of them onto my card, which is pretty basic, considering that I really wanted the focus to be on them.

I first started by stamping the piglets onto some Cryogen White cardstock, then coloured them with my Copic markers. When done, I fussy cut them with my Cutterbee scissors, leaving only a few inches of white for a nice finishing touch. I made the cardbase by folding some black cardstock into 4¼"x5½", and then added some My Mind's Eye pattern paper that was on my craftdesk. Practical, right? Eheh! I completed the card by stamping several times the word Hogs and those little hearts that are both part of the stamp set. Voilà!

Now remember, two things: the release will be available on the 15th AND there will be a BLOG HOP, where one lucky commenter will win the ENTIRE release!

1 commentaire

Gail a dit...

Made me laugh for sure - Hogs, Hogs, Hogs, - what a lovely layout you did good with these stamps TFS