Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Sweet Christmas!

Hello everyone!
I'm back with you today for another Christmas inspiration card. I know, Christmas is over, but I keep telling my crafty friends that I'm working ahead for next year! And what better products to use than LDRS Creative, right?
So, with today's card, I want to share a tip about placing sentiments onto a card. LDRS Creative has some amazing word dies in store, that you can either use as a stand-alone or complementing a project, like I'm showing you today. They are quite large (yay!), so I decided to simply lay them over my stamped image. To do so, all you have to do is to add tiny bits of glue on the section that will touch your paper, avoiding the sections that wouldn't, or else things might get messy (talking from experience, here!).
Did you recognize the lovely I can't reach image from the Candibean line? I actually had to look in my files to see if I hadn't done this exact same sketch with the same image last year, given that I had this project so clear in my head. Call me crazy! So I first stamped and coloured her with Copic markers, then I used the Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die Set to die-cut her out. I paired her with lovely tones that matched the Winter Land - 6x6 Paper Pack used for the cardbase. Oh and I also took a shortcut by paperpiecing her dress and hat with the pattern paper, too!
And then I added both the Sweet word die from last year's release, and the newest Christmas word die at the bottom of the image. They kinda create a frame, without overshadowing her, don't you think?
Overall, this is a project I'm very happy to have on hands for next year and I cannot wait to send it to my family and friends! Did you receive any nice LDRS Creative products during the Holidays? Make sure to come and show us your crafty haul on the Facebook group!
Until then, xxx

Aucun commentaire