Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Eleganza and Daisy Daisy flowers+ a video!



Hello everyone!
I'm back with you today for LDRS Creative and I'm especially happy with today's post because I will be sharing tips on how to save a card after a big (stamping!) mistake and how to turn out one technique into two cards within 5 minutes! Don't worry, this may look overwhelming at first, but with the Polkadoodles products I will be sharing on these three simple, yet elegant CAS cards, it's a real breeze!

Okay, so now that I've got you intrigued, let me first share about a misadventure that happened to me not so long ago... I was crafting and having the time of my life after completing a super cute CAS card, when OH! my stamping block with a pre-inked sentiment literally fell onto my newly completed project! Now, I surely am not the only one who ever experienced this, right?! BUT here's my first tip today: turn your mistake into something that looks like it was always meant to be there, or hide it! 


On the card below featuring the lovely Eleganza stamps and dies set, you may or may not see that "oops" moment I just told you about. I was so proud of my card, no way was I going to throw it in the bin. I decided instead to simply stamp the rebellious pre-inked sentiment onto the damaged panel so that everything would look like it was meant to be, in the end. Of course, it is a bit different from what I was going for in the first place, but hey, I am the only one who knows it, right? Well, you and me. And all the LDRS Creative fans. Oh, well.


And isn't that sentiment glorious? It is part of the Magnolia Splendor stamp set that I find so versatile for all your feminine projects!

Now for my second and third projects, you will see the Daisy Daisy stamps and dies set used with the same technique, but a bit differently. Again, we are doing CAS cards, but this time I simply stamped the flowers several times and decided to layer them in order to create dimension onto my cardbase. Easy peasy!


See this big blooming center? I just love how the doodles make it look stunning!

First card is square-shaped, as you can see below, and featuring a sentiment that I borrowed from the Hooty Owl - Stamps & Dies set because I really liked the font.

And for my last project, as mentionned before, I have a VIDEO for you! Using the same technique but with a sentiment from the Penny Peacock - Stamps & Dies set, I show you how to quickly colour and put together this card under 5 minutes!

All you need is a few minutes to create something that has so much dimension.

Intrigued? Go over the LDRS Creative Youtube channel or watch it right here...

I hope you were inspired to create something alike and make sure to share it with us over the LDRS Creative Facebook group!

1 commentaire

Teresa Godines #6857 a dit...

Very pretty. I just love that red flower. TFS