Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Polkadoodles new release, It's Time for Tea!

Good morning, all!
I'm thrilled to be participating in showcasing the new release at LDRS Creative featuring a full line of Polkadoodles products!
Polkadoodles It's Time for Tea
This collection includes 6 rubber stamps, a 6x6 36-sheet paper pack, and a 780+ piece die-cut cardmaking kit and each is sold separately..
The cardmaking kit also includes a full color inspiration design sheet.
For my card, I used both the 6x6 paperpad and a gorgeous stamp called "I Brought The Cake!". Aren't they perfect for each other?!
I also paired them with some flowers, die-cuts and a few layers of cardstock, only to make them pop more!

Here are a few close-ups...



No need to add tons of emblishments to them! A few drops from Tonic Studios and voilà!
I hope you love this release as much as I do and that you'll keep looking at the LDRS Creative blog for some more inspiration on day 4 & 5!

Aucun commentaire