I'm so happy to celebrate some gorgeous Spring days, that I decided to create a card without any patterned papers!
That's right, I went nuts... because for those of you who know me, I'm completely addicted to paper! But what's not to love when you see the amazing selection at SugarPea Designs.
Anyhow, I wanted to experiment a bit with some ink cubes and the Watercolor Brush Strokes stamp set that I just got from the shop.
This is probably the easiest card tutorial you can find around town;
1. Cut a 5"x10" piece of kraft cardstock and fold in two from the top to create the cardbase. Add a 4¾"x4¾" piece of black cardstock on top of it with foam adhesive tabs.
2. Cut a 4½"x4½" piece of sturdy white cardstock. Stamp some Watercolor Brush Strokes with various colours and add to the cardbase with foam adhesive tabs.
3. Use the SugarCuts – Pineapple Paradise in some kraft cardstock and place on the left side of the card, along with a stamped pineapple from the matching Pineapple Paradise stamp set.
4. Use the banners from the SugarCuts – Stitched Flags and stamp a sentiment on the longest one from the Pineapple Paradise stamp set. Place behind the pineapple silhouette on the cardbase.
5. Add a few Nuvo Drops from Tonic Studios, gems or sequins for a finishing touch and voilà! Piece of cake!
I hope you like this quick and easy project and will definitely enjoy Spring as much as I do so far!
Sweet day, SugarPeeps!