Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Piece of cake...or pineapple! #cardtutorial

Hello everyone!

I'm so happy to celebrate some gorgeous Spring days, that I decided to create a card without any patterned papers

That's right, I went nuts... because for those of you who know me, I'm completely addicted to paper! But what's not to love when you see the amazing selection at SugarPea Designs.

Anyhow, I wanted to experiment a bit with some ink cubes and the Watercolor Brush Strokes stamp set that I just got from the shop.

This is probably the easiest card tutorial you can find around town;

1. Cut a 5"x10" piece of kraft cardstock and fold in two from the top to create the cardbase. Add a 4¾"x4¾" piece of black cardstock on top of it with foam adhesive tabs. 

2. Cut a 4½"x4½" piece of sturdy white cardstock. Stamp some Watercolor Brush Strokes with various colours and add to the cardbase with foam adhesive tabs. 

3. Use the SugarCuts – Pineapple Paradise in some kraft cardstock and place on the left side of the card, along with a stamped pineapple from the matching Pineapple Paradise stamp set. 

4. Use the banners from the SugarCuts – Stitched Flags and stamp a sentiment on the longest one from the Pineapple Paradise stamp set. Place behind the pineapple silhouette on the cardbase.

5. Add a few Nuvo Drops from Tonic Studios, gems or sequins for a finishing touch and voilà! Piece of cake!



I hope you like this quick and easy project and will definitely enjoy Spring as much as I do so far!

Sweet day, SugarPeeps!

Aucun commentaire