Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: New release on video+ colouring pigs with Copic markers!

Hey all!

I'm here with you on Easter Monday to share a little video with the latest release at SugarPea Designs!

As soon as I saw this release, I knew I was going to be addicted! I mean, have you ever stopped wondering what to offer to your kids' teacher? How about making them a special Thank You card with our Sweet Sentiments – TeacherClass ActSugarCut – SchoolScapeSugarCut – Teacher sets?

And what of these amazing piggies having the time of their life, just like in storybooks?! I clearly some of them stamped on the new Mini Muslin Bag available in store for treat bags at birthday parties!

And since I'm completely addicted to whimsical cuties now, I thought it'd be fun to show you the  look of the entire release AND some live colouring of three flying pigs (not monkeys!) from the This Little Piggy set with Copic markers.


There's no talking in the video, only music, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy watching it! 
P.S. I may totally be blamed for getting you to buy it in store, eheh <3





Aucun commentaire