Présenté par Blogger.

La-La Land Crafts: My last post as DT member!

Hey guys...

Well, of course with a title like that, you know what to expect. So yes, I am not renewing my term as a Team Friday gal over at La-La Land Crafts. I've been there for two years and it was seriously awesome, thanks to Irina and Eric, who put their heart and soul in their company. Some things are slowly changing in my life and I feel like the new team is going to do an awesome job with these amazing products. Don't get me wrong, this won't be the last time you'll see LLLC in here, either!

So, for my last post, I thought I'd go all sunny and cheerful with this rond shaped card for the No Straight Lines inspiration post.

I used Fabulous Marci and stamped her with Desert Sand ink from Memento to get a no-line colouring look with my beloved Copic markers.


A perfectly round shaped card!


Copic used:
Skin (E000-00-21-11-13-04, R20)
Hair (E44-47-49)
Clothing (Y11-13-15-19, YR23, RV21-23-25-29, W9-7-5)

Aucun commentaire