Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs : Have An ICE Day

Good morning everyone!

I'm back as a guest designer for SugarPea today and I'm super excited to share some winter inspiration fun!

This adorable penguin from the Have An ICE Day stamp set was my very first SugarPea product, can you believe it?! Oh, now that I think of it, it was the Pineapple paradise stamp set, but it was in the same order, so it counts, right? ;-)

Here's how I did this super-duper simple card. I first started with a 4"x11" piece of sturdy white cardstock and fold it from the top to create the cardbase. Then, I trimmed a piece of patterned paper to 4"x5½" so that it would fit perfectly on top of the cardbase, for a nice clean sharp look.

Next step was stamping the little penguin on the bottom of a piece of 3¾"x5¼" colouring cardstock. I coloured him with Copic markers and added a few snowflakes as well. It was stacked with 3d foam adhesive on the cardbase.

You will also notice that I stamped not one, but two sentiments on a piece of white cardstock (leftover) with matching snowflakes. I then placed this label on top of another piece of letfover (this time, patterned paper) and put it atop the cardbase with a few rounds of jute trim and a metal snowflake.


Hope you like it and see you next week :-)

Aucun commentaire