Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs - Guest designer for November!

Good morning everyone!

So I thought I'd show you for my first post as a guest designer how whimsical the products at SugarPea Designs can be *together*...yes, really, together!

I created this card for a special friend of mine a few days ago and it took absolutely no time. I mean it!

First, cut a 5"x10" piece of cardstock and fold it on top to create your cardbase. Cut a few layers of papers (to taste, I did 4) and don't forget to leave the same spacing between them. Personally, I go for 3/16" everytime!

All you have to do is stamp the adorable elephant (and the birthday hat!) from the Tons of Fun set with black ink on a piece of cardstock. Colour with your favourite medium, die-cut it (I highly recommend using the Zig Zag Stitched Circles - will use it for next time!) and place on top of another die-cut made with black cardstock on top of your cardbase with foam adhesive. 

Next, stamp the two parts of the Pineapple Paradise set with different inks and die-cut with the matching SugarCuts - Pineapple Paradise. Stack over the coloured image on the card. Stamp a sentiment, again from the Tons of Fun set,  with black ink over white cardstock and layer on top of a piece of black cardstock onto the card, below our cutie elephant. 

Now all you have to do is to finish the project with a few sequins, and voila! 


I hope you like the look of a very colorful elephant matching a pineapple as much as I do, eheh! Make sure to come back next week to see what I have in store for you, SugarPea friends :-)


1 commentaire

Danielle Vincent a dit...

Congrats on your guest spot Stephanie! So fun to see your fabulous card on the blog! You are a rock star my krafty friend! I LOVE pink elephants :o)