Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Foxy Friend!

Hi everyone!

I'm back as a guest designer today for another fun inspiration post at SugarPea Designs. This time around, I thought I'd keep things simple as this sketch is almost exactly the same that I created with last week's card, but turned a bit differently with fishtails and such.

So, basically, I created a cardbase and layered lots of pieces of patterned papers that were just lying on my craft desk. I swear, sometimes, things don't need to be complicated at all! I stamped the cutie pie from the Foxy Friend stamp set (don't forget a matching pair of sentiments, too!) with pale ink and coloured him with Copic markers for a no-line colouring look. Voilà! Nothing more than that!


See you next week for my final post as guest designer at SugarPea Designs :-)

Aucun commentaire