Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Find Your Paradise

Hello SugarPeeps!

As today is my last day as a guest designer at SugarPea Designs, I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. Yes, yes, you're all so utterly amazing and what you do with these products completely amazes me!

To leave on a good note, and let's face it, to brighten our days a bit during this everlasting November month, I took out my two favourite sets (SugarCuts - Pineapple Paradise and Pineapple Paradise stamp) and created a nice colorful card.

Just like on my second post as a guest designer this month, I first started with a 4"x11" piece of sturdy white cardstock and fold it from the top to create the cardbase. Then, I trimmed a piece of patterned paper to 4"x5½" so that it would fit perfectly on top of the cardbase, for a nice clean sharp look. I also added a 3¾"x5¼" piece of black cardstock and a 3½"x5" piece of patterned paper that were both attached by small silver brads.

Next, I die-cut three black pineapples and three patterned ones, so that each of them would have a shadow self. I placed them right in the middle of the card with 3d foam adhesive so that they would literally pop out.

I stamped a sentiment from the matching stamp set on stash paper, but you could clearly do the same on these amazing SugarCuts - Stitched Flags. It was later stapled with another patterned paper die-cut onto the cardbase. The finishing touch was adding gold glitter rings, but you could decide to add any sequins from the SugarPea store, too!


So, that's it for me as a SugarPea Guest Designer and I hope you will keep having as much fun as I do with these awesome products anytime soon! Mwah!

Aucun commentaire