Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative - Girls night out


Hi, all!
I'm back to showcase the Girl's night out stamp set from the All Dressed Up line at LDRS Creative, along with the Best Friends sentiments set.
One of the first things that impressed me when I saw these cuties was how they looked fabulous and TALL! I didn't want to hide them in any ways when making the card, so I went with a 4"x5.5" shape, angled a second panel of patterned paper to accentuate it, added a few buttons here and there, but mostly kept the main focus on the girls and their fabulous sentiment.
What stamp will you use for your next Girl's night out event? ;-)
p.s. I'm also entering this card for the "It's Hip to be Square!" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp :-)

1 commentaire

Lin a dit...

Stephanie, I love this card! So fun to see buttons being used - I have a ton of them, and forget about them - you've inspired me! Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!