Présenté par Blogger.

La-La Land Crafts : Anything goes inspiration!

Hello crafty peeps!

I'm heading to school in order to do a test this morning, but while I'm on the road, I thought I'd let you in on the gorgeous inspiration "Anything goes"post  at La-La Land Crafts. I decided to use the new winter products that were released a few weeks ago. You might already recognize Winter Coat Paper Doll Marci, and her seasonal dies : Lamp post (a great favorite of mine!), winter flowers, large snowflake 1, stitched circles, double stitched squares, and pierced scalloped circles.

I paired them with scraps of papers from the Echo Park winter pad (forgot the name, oops!), a few dew drops from the Robin's nest and some twine from Prima Marketing.


Copic used :
Skin (E000-00-21-11-13-04, RV42)
Hair (E50-51-55)
Clothing (C1-3-5, B12-14-16-18)



Hope you like it!

Aucun commentaire