Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative and Faber Castell, part 2: A CAS tutorial on cardmaking with gelatos!

Good morning!!
My second project is a very CAS card using the Gelatos as a background.
To create it, I used some masking tape onto a piece of mixed media cardstock ( to create a 1" border. I then layered a few Gelatos from Purple to bright blue, and gently scrubbed the surface with a baby wipe. After that, I removed the tape, drew a line with my grey Pitt Pen on each side, stamped a sentiment from the Best Friends set (again with a black Pitt Pen), put it onto a piece of black cardstock and then on the gelato background. I coloured Jeans and a Tee with my Copic markers, fussy cut her out and outlined the edges with my grey Pitt Pen, and then paste her on the background. The final step was to take out a black cardstock and fold it in two to create a card base, stack some 3D foam adhesive on the back of the gelato background and then adhere it to the cardbase. Voilà!



1 commentaire

Corinne a dit...

so love this idea.. will have to try this...
Love your colors and coloring is just Gorgeous
Hugs