Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative and Mimosa Embellishments : Lisbeth Little Bear

Hello everyone!

I'm with you today for another inspiration before Christmas! Are you all ready, yet? If you ARE, I give you two thumbs up, as I'm nowhere near there!

Anyways, I still managed to get a few holiday cards done to send to loved ones, as it's a favourite tradition of mine, and for today's post I used the gorgeous Lisbeth - Little Bear stamp!

She was stamped with pale ink (Desert Sand Memento Ink for Copic colouring) to create a no-line colouring look, being softer next to the dark pop of brown cardstock.

Oh and can you spot some yummy embellishments, too? They are from my french-canadian embellishment kit DT!! I looooooove Mimosa!





Copic markers used :
Skin (E000-00-21-11-13-04, R20)
Hair (E11-13-15-18)
Clothing and accessories (R20-22-24-27-29, C1-3-5, W0-1-3-5-7-9)

Don't forget to share your creations with Lisbeth on the LDRS Creative Facebook group

1 commentaire

Tamara a dit...

This is gorgeous!
Love the colouring and all the pretty embellies you added!
.... and thank you again for saving my ass! hihiiii ....
Hugs, t.