Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Oldie but Goldie with digi Cordelia

Hello, hello Farmers!
I'm is back with you on this first week of November to show you a very oldie but goldie theme card! Remember miss Cordelia, from the digi section? She's still only a $1.50 in the shop, and sooooooooo cute, so you better grab her now, while she's on sale!

I printed her in the same size that my regular rubber stamps come in, that way it's easy to focus on her when creating the card itself, since we're used to these dimensions. I thought I'd add a couple of buttons around her, because she gives me a feel of 50's when I look at her gorgeous glasses and big belt.
11951928_10156139196565650_7187762167129963862_n

Once again, make sure to grab her in the shop while she's still on sale!


1 commentaire

Joey a dit...

WOW WOW WOW Stephanie! I absolutely LOVE LOVE this card! Jo x