Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm : Splash!

Hey Farmers!!

I'm here with you on the Farm today, and while I'm off from studying for the whole week, I thought I'd give you a two-for-one kinda card! When I received the Splash collection, I was so thrilled, because let's admit it, Mermaids are da bomb in TGF style, right?! Both Mishell and Shelly have been stamped with Black Tuxedo Memento ink, coloured up with Copic markers, and then I stenciled around them with a die-cut and a pencil, so they could be a little left out of the frame when cutting them out. Since I wanted the focus to really be on both mermaids and less on the embellishments, I kept the card really simple, with some bubbles here and there.


Stephanie_Mermaids

Make sure to use the hashtag #thegreetingfarm whenever you post with your awesome creations on Instagram so we can see YOU!


2 commentaires

Heidi Brawley a dit...

LOVE your Beautiful card Stephanie!!!!

chrilvian a dit...

oooo wauwww