Présenté par Blogger.

Winner of the Boitatou 2nd anniversary contest with Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!

(english version follows) 

Bon matin! Bon matin!

J'avais très hâte de vous présenter ma participation au concours 2e anniversaire du manufacturier Boitatou, car c'était uniquement pour le plaisir d'exploiter une idée qui me trottait en tête depuis un bon moment et J'AI GAGNÉ LA 1ERE PLACE, WAHOUUUUUUUU, QUEL HONNEUR! Merci, Merci, MERCI Boitatou! Alors sans plus tarder, voici l'ensemble de boîte à thés que j'avais soumis, et qui est maintenant en route vers une amie qui m'est chère :)

Goooood morning people!

I am thrilled to show you my entry to Boitatou's 2nd Anniversary contest that ended early Feb, because I was trying to create something I've had in mind for a few moments now. And guess what, I WON FIRST PLACE!!!!! HAPPY DANCE, FIREWORKS, ALL IN, FELLAS! I'm so honoured to win something, thank you, thank you, thank you Boitatou people! So here it is, my tea-box set entry, that is now on it's way to a dear friend in Cali :)













Matériel utilisé/ Supplies used  : Gabrielle and Feline Great stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie , Copics, Prima Meadow Lark papers, Spellbinders die, Walnut Stain Distress Ink,  Foundations metal feet from Tim Holtz, washi tape, Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly punch, Wild orchid Crafts flowers.

Merci du coup d'oeil! Thanks for stopping by :)

2 commentaires

Unknown a dit...

Elle est superbe ta Boitatou, félicitations ! Tu mérites amplement la première place !

Katie a dit...

Oh my goodness- this is beautiful! Congrats on the win- it is well deserved :)